A smile makeover is a customized cosmetic procedure that includes a combination of dental procedures with the sole aim of creating a beautiful, attractive and healthy smile. Smiling with confidence makes you feel wonderful. A beautiful smile is also a necessary social and professional strength. However, many people avoid showing their teeth in public as they don't like their smiles. A smile makeover is a solution for these kinds of people.
A smile makeover is a comprehensive smile-rejuvenation plan that's uniquely suited to your facial features and aesthetic preferences. The results can be pretty dramatic, both in terms of how you will look and feel.
Who should consider a Smile Makeover?
A person suffering from serious cosmetic dental problems needs a smile makeover. It is suitable for patients dealing with a range of problems, and they are fixed in a short period.
The following people can undergo a smile makeover procedure:
- The patient should be of overall sound health as a compromised immune system, or active infections can increase complications.
- Healthy gum is a fundamental requirement for any dental work, and before moving forward with any cosmetic procedure, it has to be ensured that the patient does not suffer from gum diseases.
- The patient should have realistic hopes from the procedure. Computer smile imaging will help in setting these expectations. A smile makeover can offer extraordinary improvement in your smile, but you must understand what you can expect from it.
What kind of services is included in a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover can offer fantastic improvement in your smile, but you must understand what you can expect from it. Some of the more common treatments include:
- Teeth Whitening:It is one of the most accessible and most affordable ways to give your smile a new lease of life. In just a single visit, you can help you achieve a bright, dazzling smile. A bright, white smile can do miracles for your appearance. Unluckily it is easy for your teeth to become discolored even when you are incredibly diligent with your oral hygiene regimen. You may consider a teeth whitening treatment if you lack confidence in your smile due to stained or yellowed teeth.
- Dental Crowns: For many decades now, dentists have offered crowns as a way of preserving a badly damaged or decayed tooth. They help restore the strength of the tooth to create a natural or attractive appearance.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic procedures. They are versatile, give instant results and offer many other benefits. A porcelain veneer can be attached as a standalone procedure or as a part of a smile makeover.
- Dental Fillings:The advantage of white fillings is that your teeth will look a hundred percent natural, and hence you can smile and laugh with confidence.
- Dental Implants: They are a permanent and reliable way to replace both missing teeth and their missing roots. They give cosmetic and health benefits because, in one procedure, you can restore your smile and at the same time improves your oral health. By preventing the jawbone from shrinking in to fill the root gap, you are preserving your jawline and youthful facial shape.
Call us at Smile Fresh Dental Center or schedule an online appointment to know more about Smile Makeover