Our teeth get stained or discolored over time for many reasons, including our diet, medications, trauma, etc. But the developments made in dentistry have made it possible to get that pearly white smile again with certain teeth whitening choices, out of which Zoom whitening is considered the best. This is because you can see instant results and long-lasting effects; hence you can achieve a new smile within a few days.
The Zoom In-Office Whitening System uses patented technology to whiten your teeth an average of eight shades lighter in less than an hour. It gives an ideal solution for those who want speedy results. The Zoom Take-Home Whitening System uses an innovative patented gel to whiten your teeth an average of six shades in just three nights. And your teeth may become even lighter with additional applications and get a whole new smile.
What are the reasons you may need Teeth Whitening?
- The teeth turn yellow as the teeth age.
- The teeth can get stained from drinking tea, coffee, red wine, and smoking cigarettes.
- Taking some specific medications can also cause discoloration of the teeth.
- When your teeth are decayed or have cavities.
- The weak tooth enamel exposes the yellow color of the dentin, thus making the teeth appear dull and yellowish.
- Another reason for your yellow teeth could be due to genetics.
What are the benefits of Zoom Whitening?
Although there are a large number of over-the-counter products that assert to whiten or bleach the teeth, Zoom teeth whitening offers some distinct advantages, including:
- In Zoom Whitening procedure, professional-grade bleaching agents are used that can eradicate even the most difficult stains
- They offer significant results with a single hour procedure
- These procedures strengthen the resistance against future stains and discoloration
- The results of Zoom whitening are long-lasting.
- They help complement other cosmetic or restorative dentistry procedures such as full mouth restorations or a comprehensive smile makeover.
How does Zoom Whitening work?
The Zoom Whitening procedure is painless and straightforward. Before starting the process, the whitening gel is applied only to your teeth after your lips are retracted to expose your teeth. This makes sure that the whitening gel is applied only to your teeth. For added protection, your lips are covered, and your gums are coated to protect them from the whitening gel. The hygienist applies the proprietary gel, and a laser light is used to activate the gel and help it penetrate your teeth. The teeth turn at least six to ten shades whiter, sometimes more, and a five-minute fluoride treatment completes the procedure. This results in a strikingly white smile.
The Zoom light-activated gel comprises a scientifically formulated, pH-balanced hydrogen peroxide that gently pierces the teeth to eradicate deep stains and discoloration when activated by the light. With proper care and maintenance at home, your whiter smile will sparkle for years.
Call us at Smile Fresh Dental Center or schedule an online appointment to know more about Zoom Whitening